The main issues to be raised in the discussion will include what Kosovo
institutions and society have done regarding the collection of evidence
of war crimes in Kosovo; whether the tribunal is serving political
interests as some think it is; and will examine if Balkan countries’
demands for war crimes justice have been met.
The panel discussion will comprise:
– Olga Kavran, spokeswoman for the chief UN war crimes prosecutor for
the former Yugoslavia, Carla Del Ponte;
– Nerma Jelacic, BIRN Bosnia and Herzegovina director;
– Hysni Berisha, Association of Suhareka Families;
– Teki Bokshi, counselor;
– Sami Kastrati, Hague tribunal correspondent;
– Blerim Xhemajli, journalist from the daily newspaper Koha Ditore, who
has reported on Hague affairs.
Life in Kosovo is broadcast every Friday on RTK, starting at 20:15.