Basic Function of Position:
The Development Coordinator is responsible for the management of ongoing grants and programmes of the region-wide BIRN organisation, preparing grant proposals and reports and liaising with donors and stakeholders. They will be actively involved in seeking out new funding opportunities for BIRN’s extensive programme of donor funded activities. For more information on BIRN please visit www.birn.eu.com and www.balkaninsight.com before applying.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High level of proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience of project management in the NGO and not-for-profit sectors.
- Experience of managing grants for international donors, narrative and financial reporting.
- Experience developing programmes and concepts for international charitable donors and funding bodies.
- Experience developing programmes and concepts for trans-national organisations such as the UN, EU, and national governments’ aid or foreign policy ministries.
- The ability to work within a multi-cultural team.
Interested candidates should submit their c.v. in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 19:00 on February 22nd 2010.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
BIRN is an equal opportunities employer.