We’re looking for people who are willing to share their experience with us to help in a story we’re currently working on. Scroll down for information on how to take part.
The key things we want to know:
- What type of violations have you reported?
- In what language was the content?
- How was the report processed?
What do we consider to be violations of social media community guidelines:
- Violent threats (direct or indirect)
- Harassment, which entails inciting or engaging in the targeted abuse or harassment of others
- Hateful conduct, which entails promoting violence against or directly attacking or threatening other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability or disease.
Things to note:
We are looking for social media users that reported content in the Bosnian, Serbian, Montenegrin, Albanian, and Macedonian languages. We want to hear as many different experiences from all around Southeast Europe.
Your stories will be used to help us with an ongoing investigation.
How to take part?
To submit your experience, all you need to do is fill out this form.
You can also contact us via email: [email protected].
Or you can reach us on social media…
We’ll need to receive your application by midnight, January 15, 2021.