Monitoring and reporting on Kosovo’s public services, public spending and public Administration, civic oversight of the Kosovo-Serbia Agreement implementation.
- Supporting transparency, accountability, and functionality of the system for public services in Kosovo with specific focus on courts;
- Increasing accessibility of media and the civil society to decision-making processes regarding courts, public services, public administration, and public procurement;
- Improving transparency and accountability of public procurement and tender awarding processes at the local and central level, namely municipalities and the ministerial level;
- Encouraging transparency, accountability, and meritocracy in the public administration process with the special aim of fighting nepotism and party clientism within the public administration;
- Providing valuable qualitative and quantitative data and reports to all stakeholders regarding the rule of law institutions, public services, public administration and public spending;
- Reduce Kosovo’s barriers towards EU integration by disseminating data and reporting on the results from the monitoring process;
- Increasing transparency and accountability of the Kosovo-Serbia Agreement implementation through establishing an effective mechanism for civil oversight over the process.
- Publishing written articles of issues on public administration, public procurement, and public services from the municipal debates during elections;
- Publishing articles with fast facts on the general situation in Kosovo’s municipalities and local governance;
- Publishing long articles regarding the Brussels dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia;
- Public institutions;
- Media Outlets;
- Civil Society.
2,100 written articles covering issues of public administration, public procurement, and public services related to municipal debates organized during the electoral campaign, covering different promises and public statements delivered by public officials, also covering issues of public services and management of public funds 364 articles with fast facts published on a general overview of the situation in the municipalities and local governance of Kosovo
79 long articles published related to the Brussels-facilitated dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia.