The project aims to open up space for different opinions and responsible community voices. In this way it responds to the lack of functional debate and to the very centralised information system which leaves a large part of the country outside the capital in isolation.
Donor: British Embassy Belgrade
To increase the influence and capacities of selected online media to become a primary source of information in their communities, contributing to informed debate on government performance and accountability.
- The project will utilise the existing community to initiate quality debate and engagement.
- At the same time, the project will work towards expanding online outlets’ number of followers and fostering information flow. throughout the country to provide credible information from all parts of Serbia to the public.
- This will have positive impact not just on the Serbian public, being better informed, but also to participating portals as their profile and influence will be strengthened.
- support of online portals that have potential to become genuine information platforms and that will enable quality production on national, regional and local digital platforms.
- cooperation of media outlets in the production and dissemination of the content with the aim of initiating informed debate about the accountability of public officials in a media environment that lacks pluralism and critical analysis.
- sales managers
- tech. support
10 articles, 15 videos/visualisations
- Portal Juzne Vesti
- Portal Danas